Instructor: Autumn Adams, RYT 200
Location: Broken Top Club 62000 Broken Top Drive, Bend, OR 97702
When: November 22, 2014 12:00-2:00pm
Stay healthy this cold and flu season with a restorative yoga class that will keep those cold bugs away. This two hour yoga class will focus on asana (postures) and pranayama (breathing exercises) that will boost the immune system, increase vital energy and reduce stress. This workshop will give you the tools you need to stay healthy all winter long AND as a bonus Autumn will share some of her favorite recipes for a healthy immune system.
The asanas and pranayama exercises will:
- Relieve sinus and nasal congestion
- Reduce stiffness in the muscles of the back, neck and shoulders
- Increase blood flow to the thymus
- Increase circulation to the entire body
- Boost the effectiveness of the lymphatic system by relaxing the body and allowing the lymph to move freely
- Aid in removing toxins from the body
- Reduce stress and create a clear, calm mind
Autumn Adams, RYT 200 is a Yoga Alliance registered Hatha Yoga Instructor. Autumn utilizes her knowledge in anatomy to create fun classes that gently challenge her students. Her love of yoga extends beyond the asana and pranayama practice and enjoys incorporating snippets of yoga philosophy into her classes to create a space and palce of acceptance, gratitude, and ahimsa(non-harming).
** This event is reserved for Members of the Broken Top Club**
** All ages and abilities are welcome**