Join us for our women’s yoga retreat in July 2017.
We had such an amazing time at the Sept. 2014 Women’s Back to Nature: Yoga and Hiking Retreat that I’ve decided to host another one July 17-19, 2015.
Join us for an all-inclusive weekend to unwind, deepen your yoga practice, and enjoy Oregon’s beautiful outdoors.
This all-inclusive retreat will be held just outside of Eugene, Oregon at the Tipi Village Retreat in Marcola. The Tipi Village Retreat, nestled within the woods, is the perfect place for our “glamping” retreat as we celebrate the dog days of summer with creekside outdoor yoga, a beautiful local day-hike, and gourmet al fresco meals. At night you will find comfort within one of the Tipi Village’s beautiful tipis or cozy indoor rooms.
On this retreat you will deepen your yoga practice, recharge your soul, and find greater gratitude, allowing you to shine your light and share your love when you’re off the mat.
New information! All of our single and double accommodation at the Tipi Village Retreat is Sold Out. We’re now offering shared accommodation in an extra large tipi AND we have an additional two rooms + one tipi available next door at the Play Farm. Play Farm is owned and operated by Holly Piper and daughter Emma Piper-Burket. Holly is best friends with the owner of the Tipi Village Retreat, their two businesses blend seamlessly together and not only share a driveway, but the warmth and love that only best friends and family can offer.
- Double Occupancy: $340/pp (3 rooms available at Play Farm)
- Single Occupancy: $425/pp (3 rooms available at Play Farm)
- Ensuite: add $50 per room (sold out)
New Budget Option: Shared Tipi- Sleeps 4-8 people on 2 Double Beds and 4-5 Sleeping Mats.
- Double Bed- Shared: $280/pp (1 available)
- Double Bed- Non- Sharing: $380/pp (1 available)
- Single Foam Sleeping Mat: $260/pp** (4 available)
- ** For those who choose the foam sleeping mat option you will need to bring your own sleeping bag. A towel and pillow will be provided.**
- All Meals (2 B, 1 L, 2 D)
- 4 x 90 minute yoga sessions
- A guided moderate hike (3-5 hrs.)
- Two nights accommodation at the Tipi Village Retreat (sold out) or at the Play Farm
- Double Occupancy: This option is perfect for two friends or sisters; with a shared queen bed
- Single Occupancy: This option is perfect if you know you need alone time. You get a full size bed all to yourself.
- Shared Tipi: Perfect for those on a tighter budget that still want a weekend getaway. Sleeps 4-8.
Retreat payable by Paypal, Square or check. Payment plans available on request.
50% non-refundable deposit holds your place; full payment due July 1, 2015.
Need more information?
Don’t hesitate to contact Autumn by phone or email. If you’re in the Bend area I would love to set up a time to get coffee or tea and answer any questions you may have.