Thanks for booking with Ambuja Yoga!!! I can’t wait to share my love of yoga with you.
Here are some tips for the booking process:
- To streamline reservation all PDFs are now fillable forms that you can download, type to fill out, save to your computer and email them to email@example.com.
- Please make sure to send a reservation request form or a contact form with your contact information at the time of payment (before is okay too).
- Your reservation is not complete until payment, the registration form, and the student health and liability waiver are received. (Note: You can send me your flight information at a later date) You must sign the Registration Form and Student Health and Liability forms. You can sign your form electronically in Adobe Acrobat or Print, Sign, Scan and Email.
- You may also send your forms and payment via snail mail (US Postal Service). Please contact me for mailing info.
- When selecting your payment please pay special attention to your selection and double check on the retreat page that the room you’d like is available. Due to the nature of retreats our Paypal Inventory isn’t perfect.
- I also accept check (local only), cashier’s check, certified check, Square, and cash.
- Please familiarize yourself with the payment and cancellation policy before you purchase. Ambuja Yoga’s Payment and Cancellation Policy is found on the retreat registration form PDF.
- If you have questions please ask.